Studies show that 90% of those who receive family therapy report improvements emotionally.
74% see a positive change in their child's behavior. Family therapy can help improve communication and provide a space for everyone to share their feelings openly.
Here are some reasons to give family therapy a try:
1. To improve communication within the family.
2. To resolve a conflict between family members.
3. To deal with behavioral issues in children.
4. To cope with a major life change or event.
5. To address addiction or substance abuse issues.
6. To heal from trauma or grief.
7. To improve overall family functioning.
If you're interested in exploring family therapy, please don't hesitate to contact SMD Associates for more information. They are here to help your family work through whatever challenges you may be facing.